My name is Tommy Thompson, I’m a senior lecturer in Computer Science and researcher in artificial and computational intelligence applications within games.
- Academic Qualifications
- 1st class BSc (Hons) in Computer Science from the University of Strathclyde.
- MSc (with distinction) in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Edinburgh.
- PhD in Computer Science from the University of Strathclyde focussed on AI and games research.
- PG Cert in Higher Education from the University of Derby.
- Former professional software developer with experience in enterprise system development and mobile applications for the investment banking sector.
- Published researcher interested in games as AI applications and benchmarks.
- Author and producer of website and YouTube series AIandGames.com
- Co-director of independent game development company Table Flip Games.